Jeju National University Hospital places importance on customers and their lives.
Outpatient Treatment Guidelines
- Jeju National University Hospital's Main Number 82-64-717-1114
- Patients utilizing medical grants need to bring the primary medical facility’s written medical grant request in order to utilize the medical grant.
(However, if the JNUH is an appointed hospital for medical grant, a written medical grant request is not necessary.)
Appointment and Consultation
- Main Number : 82-64-717-1114
- Service Hours: : Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) a.m.08:30 – p.m.06:00
- Service Hours: : Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) a.m.08:30 – p.m.04:30
- Appointment Location : Fill out the medical grant request form and submit the form to the reservation desk.
Appointment via Fax
- Receipt Number : Fax 82-64-717-1029
- Patient's name, date of birth, address, phone number, conditions, your choice of medical examination clinic and specific date for the examination
- Examination resul : Via phone or Fax
- 01Treatment decision
- 03Visit the hospital on the day of treatment
- 04Treatment /Admit to the hospital
You can make your appointment via phone, on-site visit, Fax, and the hospital's homepage.
Appointment through telephone (weekdays) Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) a.m.08:30 – p.m.05:30
- Main Numbe r: Call the main number 82-64-717-1114 to be connected with our staff in charge of phone reservation.
- For expedited treatment, please inform our staff of the examination department, the doctor (or your symptom), and your personal information.
- Service hours for phone appointmen : Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.): (Please visit our homepage if you're making appointment after hours, weekends, and holidays.)
Appointment via the homepage (available for 24 hours)
- You can make an examination appointment through the hospital's homepage.
- The examination appointment service is not available for new patients due to the strengthened Personal Information Protection Law; the service is only for patients with registration numbers.
- If you need to change the schedule after making the appointment, please cancel the appointment.
On-site appointment (The desk in the 1st floor)
- Please fill out the examination application form and submit the form to the reception desk on the first floor.
- On-site Appointment Hours: Weekdays (Mon. – Fri.) a.m.08:30 – p.m.04:30 (24/7 for the emergency unit)
(However, the service is subject to expired depending on the conditions of examination departments.)
Appointment via Fax
- Patient's name, resident registration number, address, phone number, conditions, your choice of medical examination clinic and specific date for the examination
- Request via Fax (Main Fax Number: 82-64-717-1029)
- Notify via Fax or by phone after checking your appointment via Fax * Appointment Guidelines The date of appointment and the appointment expiration date are subject to change depending on appointment schedules of examination departments and professors of the Doctor-designation examination.
03Hospital visit on the day of examination
Please visit the hospital on the day of your examination.
Patients utilizing medical grants need to bring the primary medical facility’s written medical grant request in order to utilize the medical grant.
When you obtain your treatment results, please follow the admission procedure.