The day of surgery
Jeju National University Hospital places importance on customers and their lives.
The Same Day Operation
- The same day operation is a treatment where you can receive treatment, operation, and recovery on the same day without admitting to a ward.
- If you choose to the same day operation, you must check the availability of the medical specialist!
About the Same Day Operation
The same day operation is a treatment where you can receive treatment, operation, and recovery on the same day without admitting to a ward.
The same day operation is relatively a simple procedure; an operation is performed the day you admitted to the hospital, and you will be released according to the doctor's instruction if there is no indication or symptoms related to complication.
The same day operation is an universal advanced medical system developed along with medical technology and is widely used in the U.S. and other advanced countries thanks to its various benefits, such as reduction of time and economic loss caused by hospital admission before/after operation..
Example) Cataract surgery, cardiovascular angiography, dental extraction, biopsy, etc.
The Benefits of the Same Day Operation
- The Benefits of the Same Day Operation
- Patients satisfaction
- time saving
- Admission time reduction
- Decrease in medical expenses
- Decrease mental stress caused by admission
- Reduction in the likelihood of opportunistic infections
- 01Visit the hospital on the day of operation