Health Screening Notice
We ensure special services for health promotion of examinees.
- Please avoid eating greasy foods, drinking alcohol, or excessive exercise 2-3 days before your health examination.
- Please have a light dinner before 9 p.m. and you must not smoke or eat afterwards, including water, candies, gums, etc. (Except for colon cleansing)
- If you are taking antithrombotics (Aspirin, Plavix, Clad, Disgren, Persantin, Plettal, Ibustrin, etc.) and anticoagulants (Coumarin, Warfarin, Heparin, etc.), please consult with the doctor who prescribed the drugs about medication; if possible, please discontinue taking drugs one week prior to your examination. Before taking the examination, you must inform our staff that you are under medication.
- If you are taking antihypertensives and anticonvulsants, please take the drugs early in the morning with a small amount of water.
- If you are under diabetes medication, you must not take the drug on the examination date.
- The health record is important data to help identifying your health conditions and risk factors and to assess your health examination; therefore, please fill out the health record form before coming to the hospital for your health checkup.
- Please take a feces sample one day before the examination or on the day of the examination.
- If you are scheduled for colonoscopy, please take a feces sample before taking colon cleansing.
- Take a bean size sample by using the spoon on the orange cap of the container. Bring the following items – The health record and feces sample container
- Please remit your examination fees at the reception desk on the same day. You may pay in cash or credit cards.
- Please bring your glasses and contact lenses (for checking corrected eyesight)
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home and refrain from accompanying children. - We will conduct a urine test at the hospital and it will be helpful if you retain your urine until the test.
- There may be additional examinations during endoscopy according to the doctor's decision and additional expenses will apply.
- To change your schedule, please contact us one week before the examination date. (TEL: 82-64-717-1550~1)
- If you are receiving conscious sedation endoscope, we recommend you accompany with someone as you cannot drive on the same day.